When building the mobile application, glowing reflection away the strategy is very critical and great design as paramount to design the application as well as the fundamental thing has solid development of the design. But, the analytic result has the key way to measure the execution rate and have the value of all the work you put into the application development. The smart phones are continued to penetrate every aspect of the application of our lives. Because of the understandable why the marketers and developers are making the persistent effort to measure the user activities through the application analytic based on the development of technology supports.
There are various platforms as available in the mobile application industry and they follow the servicing for the privileged manner they are providing the good application data to the user. Some tips and help you get the most of mobile application analytics are:
- If you start using of the application analytics way before your application as in the store. If you start thinking about the application analytics and know to analyze of apps phases that will allow you to create the new apps with the stronger supportive as well as more user-friendly. If one tool to manage the data driven during the testing time which allows the developers to distribute the data in beta and analyze the usage. A lot of developers get the features and design changes during the beta versions, but the data driven period of beta version apps are giving the better product as well as get the better result.
- Your users might not to use your application as the same way you will do it. Since, this is the particularly provoking the developers, who strictly plan the user flow through their applications. The Apple company will permit more than 100 users to be authorized for per each standard developer account and should be really try to take the advantage of each of them to collect the feedback from the sample of test users. One of the interesting tools can use to get the qualitative feedback that is called the supplement tool of heatma.ps. This will allow the developers to see which parts or which area of this application user interact with the support of heat maps.
- Pick up the KPIs that make the sense for your targeted audience. Nowadays there are a lot of applications with the different things that make the apps for the content publishing and supportive to the social networking. So the KPIs have all set of require the attention paid to the different. Before, you dive into the app analytics and you should make sure you understand the application what you are hoping to better understand about the app analytic result. For occurrence, you can publish the content though the apps might be more troubled with the user maintenance. So be sure to define the analytic result with the support of strategy that aligns with your apps interior offers.
- There are different analytics providers as available for the different types of apps. Nowadays there are varieties of mobile apps are very expansive and making the mobile apps very pretty under the descriptive. Some of the analytics providers will cater the different apps. With the support of tool analysis you can easily find the analytic result such as playtomic and localytics. But, not all apps are created equally and neither are all analytics platforms. The playtomic has very good you are developing the mobile games and the localytics are better choice you are building the content delivery through the apps.
- Analyze the market data and most probably avoid the mistakes competitor already have made. There are few analytic providers can offer the market data especially for the distimo. You may find it a bit expensive to access the data, but it is very useful what the similar apps are doing in the marketplace that relating to the price and number of downloads option.
- Make sure you install the analytic platforms correctly based on your supportive platform software. User data can be really very useful, but there is a pending of data is accurate. There is a chance you can use the analytic provider of choice will offer the software development kit to install the platform that supports to your apps.
Jamie Noel is a Marketing Head at Intuito for Mobile Analytics. He enjoys writing about Social Media, Inbound Marketing, and Analytics & IT Technology. He will fully support rapid prototyping.