Starting a business is exciting because entrepreneurs are full of hope. Once the newness has worn off, however, entrepreneurs sometimes get bored or frustrated. These emotions are signs that it’s time to take the business to the next level. Here’s five tips on how to do that.
1) Use an AutoResponder to Email Prospects. In order to take your business to the next level, you should create a mailing list. Services such as Constant Contact and AWeber allow you to create professional newsletters and emails; the service then sends the emails to people who have signed up for them.
Using an autoresponder is helpful for several reasons.
It keeps your business in front of people who have expressed an interest in it.
It allows you to demonstrate your expertise in your field.
It allows you to offer special promotions to prospects.
Some services allow you to archive old emails. You can then put sample newsletters on your website to encourage people to subscribe.
2) Track Your Traffic and Adjust as Needed. Use Google Analytics to track your web traffic. Find out where customers are coming from and what parts of your website they stay on most often. Use this information to determine what your customers’ primary interests and needs are. Then, write blogs or create promotions based on those needs. The more you respond to your customers’ actual needs, the more likely you are to get their business.
3) Use Video and SEO Marketing . Creating videos about your business and about topics of interest to your customers is one of the best ways to take your business to the next level. Google and other search engines put priority on videos; if your video description and URL are optimized for search engines, customers will easily find them. In addition, many people prefer videos to text so they are more likely to watch and react.
If you want to take your business to the next level, try some new things. search engine optimization (SEO) marketing is the best way to increase brand awareness and traffic, especially if you use video. Consulting with an SEO company, like Everspark Interactive , or a firm that specializes in video marketing is a wise choice for enterprises looking to enhance marketability.
4) Engage in Article Marketing. Article marketing can help increase web traffic and improve your credibility. This strategy contains three steps.
Write articles about topics of interest and add a call-to-action at the end.
Optimize articles for search engines.
Publish articles on your site and on other people’s sites.
5) Offer a Free Report. If your business is new, you need to establish credibility before people will be willing to pay for your services or products. Offering a free report is a great way to help establish trust. Your report should provide customers with answers to common problems that make sense. In addition, it should also contain a call-to-action to encourage customers to buy from you if they want an even better solution to the problem.
Regardless of which tactic you choose to utilize, the end result is taking your business to the next level and maintaining your client base while enlarging your consumer territory.
Author Jamica Bell is a freelancer and contributing writer for numerous blogs. She is also a small business owner with a business management background. In addition, she is a home educator and founder of a non profit organization in Atlanta Georgia. Her hobbies include writing, hiking, fast cars, dancing and spending time with family and friends.
Photo credit: http://flic.kr/p/4Jyx1y